Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Procedures
Mitch and Mary Kiel, Registered Piano Technicians, The Piano Technicians Guild
Last updated March 1, 2023
The Piano Works is committed to the health and safety of our customers, ourselves, and our community. In response to COVID-19, we have developed a protocol based on CDC and State of Minnesota guidelines.
What The Piano Works will do
- We are fully vaccinated and boosted and will stay current with boosters as available.
- If we are sick or have symptoms, we will stay home and contact you to reschedule.
- We will follow CDC guidelines for covering coughs/sneezes, washing hands, and social distancing.
What we ask you to do
- Please let us know if, within the previous two weeks, anybody in your household has been sick with a fever, cough, flu-like symptoms or has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Contact us to reschedule if anyone in your household develops any of these symptoms before your scheduled appointment.
The day of your appointment
- We will wear a mask on arrival. If it’s okay with you, we may remove our mask while we are working.