Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Procedures
Mitch and Mary Kiel, Registered Piano Technicians, The Piano Technicians Guild
Last updated June 1, 2021
The Piano Works is committed to the health and safety of our customers, ourselves, and our community. In response to COVID-19, we have developed a protocol based on CDC and State of Minnesota guidelines.
What The Piano Works will do
- We will take our temperature every morning before leaving for work.
- If we are sick or have symptoms, we will stay home and contact you to reschedule.
- We will follow CDC guidelines for covering coughs/sneezes, washing hands, and social distancing.
- We will maintain a strict procedure for sanitizing our tools and vehicles.
What we ask you to do
- Please let us know if, within the previous two weeks, anybody in your household has been sick with a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms; has been diagnosed with COVID-19; or has traveled outside the US.
- Contact us to reschedule if anyone in your household develops any of these symptoms or returns from travel outside the US before your scheduled appointment.
The day of your appointment
- Prior to our arrival, please remove all objects on your piano, including music books, lamps, and vases, and secure any pets that might roam around during the appointment.
- We will sanitize our hands immediately prior to entering your house and several times while inside.
- We are both fully vaccinated but will wear a face mask during your appointment.
- We will observe social distancing guidelines while in your home.